2020 Census Job Recruitment Session
February 3 from 9:00am - 4:00pm
Cuyahoga County has more than 6,000 temporary positions available, including census takers, recruiting assistants, office staff and supervisory staff. The pay for census takers in Cuyahoga County is $22.50 per hour.
To be eligible for a 2020 Census Job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Secruity number.
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Have a valid email address.
- Pass a criminal background check and review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
- Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings and weekends.