Posted September 06, 2019 in News Items
Part-time Volunteer Receptionist (modest stipend offered)
The Receptionist reports directly to the office manager and performs a variety of clerical tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of the foundation. The Receptionist’s major responsibilities include the following:
Major Job Tasks:
- As the first contact with public and internal individuals, and “voice” of the foundation to visitors and callers, conduct all job tasks in a manner that reflects the Foundation’s mission/vision/values.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries and take and relay messages.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office; scan documents and make photocopies.
- Prepare drafts of routine correspondence; proofread for grammar/spelling and content.
- Serve as a collaborative and supportive member of the Saint Luke’s Foundation team.
- Assist community members with scheduling the use of meeting rooms and making photocopies.
- Assist the Office Manager in maintaining the shared calendar and arranging meetings for foundation staff.
- Manage the inventory of office supplies and assist with initiating cost reduction strategies.
- Minimum of two years clerical experience.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and verbal skills
- A friendly and welcoming demeanor
- Ability to work independently and under occasional pressure
- Commitment to equity and inclusion
- Compassion for the underserved in the community
- Effective in collaboration and teamwork