Zeman to be recognized as a YWCA Woman of Achievement
(12.19.13) Congratulations to President and CEO Denise San Antonio Zeman who will be honored as a 2014 YWCA Woman of Achievement! Denise will be one of seven women honored. 2014 YWCA Women of Achievement Awards Luncheon marks the 38th year of honoring the most distinguished and notable women in Northeast Ohio. This highly anticipated community event presents one of the most prestigious awards to a select group of Greater Cleveland women who have made extraordinary accomplishments through career success, community service, dedication to the YWCA mission, and leadership and mentoring.
Yesterday, the YWCA announced the 2014 Women of Achievement Award recipients:
• Kristen Baird Adams, Senior Vice President, Managing Director at PNC
• Jennifer Bell, CEO, Resident Managing Director at Aon Risk Solutions
• Sheryl King Benford, General Counsel, Deputy General Manager/Legal Affairs at Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Jodi Berg, Chief Executive Officer at Vitamix
• Beth Wain Brandon, Community Volunteer and Activist
• Denise San Antonio Zeman, President and CEO at Saint Luke’s Foundation
In addition to the Women of Achievement Award, YWCA Greater Cleveland will also present a Lifetime Achievement Award to Judge Jean Murrell Capers. The elite award is presented to a woman who exemplifies the organization’s mission in an extraordinary way. This is only the sixth Lifetime Achievement Award to be presented in the 38-year history of the Women of Achievement Awards.
The 38th YWCA Women of Achievement Luncheon will be held from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, May 12 in the Grand Ballroom at Renaissance Cleveland Hotel.